What follows is a list of a few modern and easily accessible books which do
a good job of retelling some of the old Germanic/Norse legends.
- Diana L. Paxson: The Wolf and the Raven, Avon Books, 1993
- Diana L. Paxson: The Dragons of the Rhine, Avon Books, 1995
- Diana L. Paxson: The Lord of Horses, Avon Books, 1996
- Stephan Grundy: Rhinegold, Bantam Books, 1994 -
[Review of Rhinegold]
- Stephan Grundy: Attila's Treasure, Bantam Books, 1996
- Poul Anderson: War of the Gods, Tor, 1997
- Poul Anderson: Hrolf Kraki's Saga, Ballantine, 1973
- Kevin Crossley-Holland: The Norse Myths, Pantheon, 1980
Return to squirrel.com Ásatrú page
Email Mark Henderson - email@example.com
This site is best viewed with Netscape Communicator. Download Netscape Now!